Ground Regulations and Terms & Conditions
BRIGHTLINGSEA REGENT FOOTBALL CLUB GROUND REGULATIONS
Brightlingsea Regent Football Club wants everybody to have a great time at our matches.
The following guidelines and regulations are provided by the club’s committee to all spectators (‘Home’, ‘Away’ or ‘neutral’) to assist with everybody’s safety and comfort whilst in the stadium. They are designed to enhance your enjoyment and the enjoyment of others.
1. Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground is at the absolute discretion of the club, any Committee member, authorized Steward or Police Officer. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is subject of a Domestic Banning Order or Club Ban.
2. All matches will be played in accordance with the rules of the Football Association, the Isthmian League and the Laws of the game and with such rules and regulations as Brightlingsea Regent Football Club may make from time to time.
3. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and Brightlingsea Regent Football Club reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without prior notice and without liability.
4. In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the match, refunds (if any) will be made at the discretion of the club. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever.
5. All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club’s right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
6. All persons entering the ground must pay for admission or hold a valid match ticket. On the occasion when tickets are issued for the main seated stand for a specific seat, they must be retained and must occupy that seat, unless instructed otherwise by a steward.
7. Persistent standing in the main seated stand while the game is in progress is strictly forbidden and could result in ejection from the ground.
8. Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, laser devices, air horns, knives, bottles, glass vessels, poles and other similar articles or containers, which might be used as a weapon, are not permitted in the ground. The throwing of any object within the ground is strictly forbidden.
9. Smoking or Vaping is not permitted in any of the seated or covered stands. Signage is in place as a further reminder.
10. The use of foul and abusive language, threatening behaviour, obscene chanting, or racist abuse towards any person is strictly forbidden. Anyone who uses insulting or improper conduct towards match officials will be removed from the ground
11. Unauthorised persons are strictly forbidden from entering upon the field of play or the surrounding area unless advised to do so in an emergency.
12. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places and the standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden. Any person who persistently contravenes this regulation will be ejected from the ground.
13. The climbing of floodlight pylon stands or any other structure within the ground is strictly forbidden.
14. Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in any part of the ground.
15. Any person attempting to enter the ground or being inside the ground whilst drunk, being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container used for holding such liquor, when entering the ground will result in the person being ejected. Alcohol is not permitted outside the clubhouse during FA Competition fixtures.
16. Any person attempting to gain admission to, or being found within, a section of the ground designated for “Players, Management, Officials or Directors” without the appropriate authorisation, may be ejected from the ground.
17. Only persons specifically authorised in advance by Brightlingsea Regent Football Club are permitted to distribute either without charge or offer for sale within the ground any programmes, magazines or any other literature.
18. Anybody found damaging or defacing the property of Brightlingsea Regent Football Club will be prosecuted.
19. Dogs are permitted into the ground but must always be kept on a lead.
20. At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any instructions of a Steward or Committee member of the club and/or Police Officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
21. Brightlingsea Regent Football Club reserves absolutely the right to eject from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could reasonably be, construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement) & other benefits.
Entry to the ground shall constitute acceptance of the above Ground Regulations
Kaizen Ticketing Solutions LTD (www.kaizenticketing.com) owns and operates this Website. This document governs your relationship with this site. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of this site or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by this site and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with this site you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. We retain the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be the club or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party this site is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law this site and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. This Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with this site and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to this site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless this site, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
We shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and this site. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director.